We are pleased to announce the SPYRO Training sessions for 2017 by the Pyrotec division of TechnipFMC Process Technology.
The next EFPS/SPYRO 6 training sessions are scheduled from April 5th to April 7th 2017 at the TechnipFMC office in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands.
Introduction to SPYRO® radiant coil and TLE Simulation (5-6 April)
– Fundamental background of the SPYRO® model
– Introduction to Feedstock characterization
– Preparation of Radiant Coil and TLE input
– Introduction to Radiant Coil fouling process
– Introduction of the Radiant Coil and TLE tuning
Introduction to FIREBOX® and CONVEC (6-7 April)
– Fundamental backgrounds of FIREBOX® and CONVEC
– Preparation of the input for FIREBOX® and CONVEC
– Interpretation of the output of FIREBOX® and CONVEC
– Introduction to the FIREBOX® and CONVEC tuning parameters